Saturday, December 19, 2009

New Redux Pictures artist profile

Redux pictures, my New York based assignment agency, is making artist profiles for all our photographers. My video was completed and posted last week.

I don't think that I have ever been interviewed on camera before. It was a strange feeling to be on the other side! My friend, Chris Bremer, is a local Orlando video professional and set up one video camera and two DSLR video cameras. I was surprised how well the DSLR video cameras compared to the 3 chip dedicated video camera. Sound is not handled well with the DSLRs, but the picture was crisp and saturated. We were able to provide different angles and compositions so the editor had choices. I am happy with the results.


Here is a link to the Redux videos hosted on Vimeo.
http://vimeo.com/reduxpictures


No comments:

Post a Comment